Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year - New Resolutions



It's a new year and time to get back on my Peloton!  I keep reflecting on my yoga/hiking retreat with my mother last year at this time and thinking that I need to apply what I learned there to my daily life again!  Nothing gets me more in the mood to work out that new gear! Here are a few of my favorite things:

I'm crazy about my new Misfit that tracks my activity and my sleep!

Love these fun Airbrushed Glossy Leggings.

These Nike Roche Two Sneaker are the comfiest ever - and cute!

Knixwear Sports Bra is my new favorite.

These Birkenstock Shearling Sandals are perfect to wear to a yoga class - easy to put on and off and so cozy too!

How great is this Cozy Convertible Fleece Pullover?  It is reversible too!

Love the look of this Cutout Tee

Twill Ball Cap is a must to cover up my messy hair!

A friend gave me a new Gym Bag and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio